- 15 day return window if you don't need the book. (see below)
Nebraska Book Company
- Turnkey solution for private or campus bookstores.
- Rebate is equal to margin of sale price, i.e. bookstore does not lose any revenue by offering rental program, as might be the case with a program that offers only commission, rather than rebate.
- Allows local bookstore to stay competitive with online textbook rental options.
- Increases foot traffic to local bookstore allowing opportunities for additional POS revenue.
- Over 2 million titles.
- Students can make money by selling or renting out their own textbooks.
- Can take up to two weeks to receive textbook if your book is held by a participating partner.
- Free Shipping - print label from website.
- Interesting member plan -- pay only $10.99 per month, per book, but you have to sign up for 4 months. Even if you return the book in 2 months time, you will still be charged for the 4 months. Tricky.
- Free 14 day trial period. Cancel before the 14 days are up and pay nothing. But then if it takes two weeks for your book to arrive? hmmm...
Textbook Rental Companies Page 2